Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and share in my journey. This journey started in February of 2009 and I am hoping to stay strong. Every time you leave a comment it truly encourages me to stay healthy. Thank you to everyone who has ever left a comment and to everyone who will leave a comment in the future. You would be surprised how easily you can encourage someone with just a few words. If you would like to see a little bit of where I was, please check out my first post on Day 1. I have been encouraged by so many other healthy bloggers out there as well. This journey will last me a life time because it truly has to be a lifestyle commitment. I also hope that you can be encouraged by my small triumphs. Thank you all for your support!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Son Is A Blessing

So, I have been spending a lot of time sharing about my new baby girl. Whether it is on Facebook, email, blogging, or people visiting, she has certainly been quite the center of attention. She is quite the beautiful blessing to me but I certainly can't dismiss my son, who is also a blessing. My son, Tyler, is quite an interesting character. While, many times he makes me want to just SCREAM, he is also a tremendous blessing to me and my family. While, we often butt heads, he is an amazing kid with a good heart. This is my son, Tyler:

This our very first family picture. Tyler was 8 1/2 years old in this picture.



This is Tyler's very first concert. Where did I take him, you ask? To see the Barlow Girls! :-)


This is Tyler at Halloween a couple of years ago.


This is Tyler and I running on the beach in San Diego. This was his first time to the beach.


This is Tyler just before he had surgery for a hernia... definitely was not all smiles afterward.


Christmas of 2008


The family at a wedding in San Diego in the summer of 2009.

So, these are just a few of the pics I have of my son. And, hopefully, soon we will be celebrating some good news in regards to him as well. We are ONLY steps away from finalizing the adoption with him. The only thing that we are waiting for is the birth records from the hospital where Tyler was born. But since he is already ten years old, the hospital has to go offsite where ever they are stored and get the records. And, in addition, the hospital is in Arizona. So, I'm sure that we are not at the top of their priority list. But I sure do wish they would hurry up because they are the last step before we can make everything official. So, hopefully, within the next month everything will be OFFICIAL!! And then we are going to have a PARTY!! Woo hoo!!

So, I hope everyone's week is going well. And I did want to make a shout to my beautiful friend Bobbi because yesterday was her birthday! She is a beautiful person inside and out! I know that she is a blessing in some way to pretty much everyone she meets. :-) I was going to post a picture of Bobbi and I but for some reason the "Upload Photo" button is not working right now. Perhaps I will be able to add it later. But for now I want to post this or I probably never will.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBI!!

No comments: