Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and share in my journey. This journey started in February of 2009 and I am hoping to stay strong. Every time you leave a comment it truly encourages me to stay healthy. Thank you to everyone who has ever left a comment and to everyone who will leave a comment in the future. You would be surprised how easily you can encourage someone with just a few words. If you would like to see a little bit of where I was, please check out my first post on Day 1. I have been encouraged by so many other healthy bloggers out there as well. This journey will last me a life time because it truly has to be a lifestyle commitment. I also hope that you can be encouraged by my small triumphs. Thank you all for your support!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 3

So, today I did my 30 minutes of Pilates again. It still was pretty brutal but I wasn't in nearly as much pain as I was the first time. And this time I'm not as sore afterwards as I was last time. So, this is definitely a good thing. And I can already feel my abs getting in shape! Woo hoo! Tomorrow I think I will try my first short run. It will probably be a mile and a half or two miles. I guess that's short to some but not to others. I say "short" but I know it will be a lot of work for me.

I think that I might try to do the "Run Through Redlands" this year as a little motivator. It's only a 5k run so I know that I can do it, especially since I once helped a friend train for that event before. But it always seems that I'm not as motivated for myself. So, now I have to kick my own butt in to gear.

I think that the hardest part about this new lifestyle change will be me eating healthier. I need to really cut back on the junk food! So, I need to figure out a good way to control that but it can't be cutting it out completely because then I will just cheat all the time. Any suggestions?? Please let me know.

1 comment:

BOBBI McCORMICK said...

love the new blog! Let me know if you need any help, I am exctied for you!