Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and share in my journey. This journey started in February of 2009 and I am hoping to stay strong. Every time you leave a comment it truly encourages me to stay healthy. Thank you to everyone who has ever left a comment and to everyone who will leave a comment in the future. You would be surprised how easily you can encourage someone with just a few words. If you would like to see a little bit of where I was, please check out my first post on Day 1. I have been encouraged by so many other healthy bloggers out there as well. This journey will last me a life time because it truly has to be a lifestyle commitment. I also hope that you can be encouraged by my small triumphs. Thank you all for your support!

Friday, February 27, 2009

P.S....

So, I decided to go get Jillian's 30 Day Shred! I was already strongly considering it after reading my friend, Bobbi's, reviews on her blog and then when she suggested it on the comments, I just couldn't resist. Well, I just ran over to Target tonight and bought it. And then, of course, I tried it out. 20 minutes never seemed so long as it did tonight!! It REALLY gives you a work out!! Now I know why Bobbi was raving about it. It works EVERYTHING in just 20 minutes. I only did level 1 and I thought I was going to die. Level 2 and 3 must be BRUTAL!! But I definitely see why you get such great results from this workout. I will definitely have to fit that in to my workout schedule. It may have to replace the running. Thanks Bobbi for the suggestion!!

2 comments:

BOBBI McCORMICK said...

I am so glad you liked it, can you believe i was using ten pound weights at first!!!!

3T Heppenstall said...

Ten pound weights?!?!?! You're crazy!! That must have been torture!! :-)