This post is going to be extremely brief due to being short on time but I really wanted to take a moment to plug another generous blogger. Katie over at Chocolate-Covered Katie is hosting a pageview Charity Drive. The more people that visit her blog, the more money she will raise for The Enough Project. I wish that I would have found this out earlier because the drive ends today but if you have the chance, please do stop by her site and check out Chocolate-Covered Kindness!!!
I know she is blessing so many people through this and you can help to just by stopping by her site. I hope you have moment to do so!!! Have a blessed day everyone!!
Vegan Penne With Broccoli
-
This easy and healthy vegan penne recipe is ready in under 20 minutes, from
start to finish! My favorite vegan…
The post Vegan Penne With Broccoli appear...
4 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment