Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and share in my journey. This journey started in February of 2009 and I am hoping to stay strong. Every time you leave a comment it truly encourages me to stay healthy. Thank you to everyone who has ever left a comment and to everyone who will leave a comment in the future. You would be surprised how easily you can encourage someone with just a few words. If you would like to see a little bit of where I was, please check out my first post on Day 1. I have been encouraged by so many other healthy bloggers out there as well. This journey will last me a life time because it truly has to be a lifestyle commitment. I also hope that you can be encouraged by my small triumphs. Thank you all for your support!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday At Last

So, it's finally Friday and the morning has started off kind of rough. My son was having some major attitude. Last night he refused his dinner which was soup (with lots of veggies) so I, of course, warmed that up for his breakfast as I always do when he refuses dinner. Well, he tried to refuse it again this morning and only got partially finished. He took FOREVER getting ready. He missed the bus and he was late to school. Grrr. In addition I have Tyler's adoption social worker (one of the THREE social workers that we have to deal with for Tyler...ugh) is coming by today to see our new place so he can inspect it. Well, techinically, it is 10:12 and he was suppopsed to be here at 10:00. So, right now I'm just waiting...Oh wait! He's here now! Will write later!!

2 comments:

No Longer Using said...

that is some tough stuff to deal with!!!!! hope the day improves. tgif, right?!

Tangled Noodle said...

Hope your day ended a little more calmly than it began. It's great that you have your 'boys' to help you on your journey!

If you have a chance, check out the blog www.joiedevivreanamateursguide.blogspot.com to meet others on a similar endeavor.