Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and share in my journey. This journey started in February of 2009 and I am hoping to stay strong. Every time you leave a comment it truly encourages me to stay healthy. Thank you to everyone who has ever left a comment and to everyone who will leave a comment in the future. You would be surprised how easily you can encourage someone with just a few words. If you would like to see a little bit of where I was, please check out my first post on Day 1. I have been encouraged by so many other healthy bloggers out there as well. This journey will last me a life time because it truly has to be a lifestyle commitment. I also hope that you can be encouraged by my small triumphs. Thank you all for your support!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beginning Yoga

So, a quick little post... Last week I tried yoga download. I've seen so many people in the blog world talking about so I thought that would be the perfect way for me to start out in some yoga. Well, it's certainly a stretch for me. But this week I have already done yoga three times! One time my son, Tyler, even joined me in some yoga. He's 9 years old. He told me that since it was the end of the school year, his teacher was doing a lot of random things and yoga was one of them. So, he was really excited to join me. Here's a picture of me and my boy doing the Tree. HE's pretty good! He got his leg up way higher than me. :-)
Just wanted to share that really quick before I went to bed. I could probably get in to yoga and that could be something else that my son and I do together.

Have a great night!

3 comments:

Welcome to my headspace. said...

Yoga for the family, that's a wonderful idea!

Ann said...

I admire the way you introduce Yoga in your daily life.

No Longer Using said...

great idea!!!!!!!!!! hehehe TREE POSE! this is one of my faves :)