Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and share in my journey. This journey started in February of 2009 and I am hoping to stay strong. Every time you leave a comment it truly encourages me to stay healthy. Thank you to everyone who has ever left a comment and to everyone who will leave a comment in the future. You would be surprised how easily you can encourage someone with just a few words. If you would like to see a little bit of where I was, please check out my first post on Day 1. I have been encouraged by so many other healthy bloggers out there as well. This journey will last me a life time because it truly has to be a lifestyle commitment. I also hope that you can be encouraged by my small triumphs. Thank you all for your support!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm Back!!

I have been without the internet for almost a week now since we moved... AGAIN!! But now I have the internet back up and I'm ready to blog (not that there was that much to blog about since I last wrote) and definitely ready to catch up on everyone else's blogs. I don't have the time to post right now but definitely look for a new post tomorrow morning or tomorrow night! I hope everyone has been having an awesome week! Mine has been weary. My body feels like it's Friday even though my mind knows that it is Thursday. Does that sound weird?? Catch up with everyone tomorrow and through the weekend! Can't wait to see what's been going on with everyone!

No comments: